Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I'm probably the only person to gain weight on Weight Watchers" or "Sweet Jesus, I love candy..."

I have a job now, which I love, but it's a very stressful job. After several months of work, I'd gained about five pounds of peanut M&Ms, licorice, salt and vinegar chips, and subway foot longs. (I'm guessing Jared didn't get the spicy Italian with a shit ton of dressing.)

My pants were doing that sausage in casing thing one morning when I had a complete breakdown and joined Weight Watchers online. I figured online was best because of how I think those people at the meetings are lunatics with their "birthday cupcakes are the devil" approach and because, let's be honest, I can't stand most people or programs. I am not a joiner.

Firstly what is this pointsplus program? They've engineered it so I can have as many grapes or carrot sticks as I want, but a handful of Hershey's kisses screws my whole day. It's like they're forcing me to make healthy choices. By breakfast of my first day, I had used 14 points; I only get 29.

I lost weight the first two weeks and then gained the third. Yes, I actually gained weight on Weight Watchers. I'm trying to stick it out and turn it around, but I don't think I'm ready to lose weight. I'm like one of those people with too much self esteem who could be 300 pounds and think I look hott in my stretch pants.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job. I just got one too. I start Monday and it feels really nice.

    Good luck with your weight watchers, sexy mama!

    ReplyDelete